Today is Thursday September 14th at 4:00pm.
We are pleased to announce that full power has been restored to our facility and SandyPines has resumed regular operations including Family Dinners, Visitation, Family R.O.P.E.S. and all resident activities.
Facility phones are operational and resident-specific questions can be addressed directly to the primary Therapist assigned to the child.
The SandyPines Experience
Seeking psychiatric care for your child is a difficult decision that should not be taken lightly and we understand. That’s why SandyPines is committed to helping families strengthen and grow as a result of their “SandyPines” experience. SandyPines is a program that caters only to children, with staff specifically trained to meet the diverse mental health needs of children. If it becomes necessary to seek inpatient psychiatric treatment for your child, or you’re not sure and need someone to talk to, please contact us or visit our FAQ.
The Right Choice for Care
- Providing high-quality care is SandyPines #1 priority
- SandyPines has a diverse clinical and behavioral program for individualized care
- Treatment programs are tailored to meet the developmental needs of the children we serve
- We cater to children and adolescents only
- Our staff is specifically trained to meet the needs of children with diverse mental health needs
- Our care focuses on the strength and needs of our children and their families
Why Choose SandyPines?
- 20 years of committed service to children and adolescents
- Diverse treatment programs
- Non-institutional, home-like environment
- Onsite, A-rated educational program
- High level of expertise working with children and adolescents
- Bilingual clinical and educational services